1. Date Of Birth: 09:09:1967
2. Educational Qualification(S): B.Sc. (Engineer)
3. Total Experience In Number Of Years: 33 Years
4. Work Experience:
|Name of Group||Period||Designation||Type of Assignment /Job Responsibility|
|A. KHANNA & ASSOCIATES||1994 - till date||Consultant to Banks/ Financial Institutes etc. as approved valuers + chartered engineers and securitization Agent.||Preparing Valuation reports, Techno-commercial feasibility reports, Detailed Project Reports, Performing various jobs / duties as “Chartered Engineers”, Processing Loan appraisals & Loan applications, Providing assistance to clients in obtaining financial assistance from banks / FIs|
• Worked As Site Engineer In 1982-84 In Bharat Construction Co. For Construction Of Apron In Terminal-II, IGI Airport, Delhi. Hence I Was Involved As The Civil Engineer Looking After WBM In Apron And Quality Concreting On It.
• Work As Site Engineer For Construction Of Flyover At IP Estate, New Delhi, Looking After Deep Excavation And Sinking Of RCC Pillars, Year 1981- 82.
• Worked As Project Manager For Contract Of Ground Support Engineering, Building And Apron For AIR INDIA At IGI Airport, Year 1987- 89
• Registered With Chief Commissioner Of Income Tax, Ministry Of Finance, Govt. Of India U/S 34 AB Of W.T. Act, 1957 (Cat No.VII-55 Of 1997-98)
• Fellow Of Institution Of Valuer No. F – 8016.
• Member Of Institution Of Engineer India No.M118068 – 6
• Member Indian Council Of Arbitration.
• Panel Valuer Of Delhi High Court (Official Liquidator) Vide Letter No OL / Esstt / Valuers / Secuity /70/298 Dt 14/19-01-2004.
• Panel Valuer Of Punjab & Haryana High Court (Official Liquidator) Vide Letter No Endst No. 4480 Dt 17/01/2006.
• National Highway Authority Of India. (NH 1 A Jhalandher Valuation To Jammu 108 Km., NH1 Court Cases Complete Delhi To Panipat, Eastern Peripheral Road Kundlli To Palwal 129Km)
• Gannon Dunkesley & Co. Ltd. Which Includes All Assets Valuation At Delhi, Jaipur, Jaipur Udhyog Ltd. Cement Unit At Swaimadhepur) Kanpur Jute Udhyog, Quarry At Phallodi, Farm House At Brijwasan, Delhi, And Prithviraj Road, (540 Cr.)
• Airport Authority Of India. (International Airport Division) Chennai Airport (720 Cr.)
• Authority Of India. (International Airport Division) Trivendram Airport (680 Cr.)
• Airport Authority Of India. (International Airport Division) Trivendram Airport (680 Cr.)
• Airport Authority Of India. (Airport Division Ahmedabad Airport, Amritsar Airport, Udaipur Airport, Guwahati Airport, Jaipur Airport, For Redevelopment Project Earnest & Young)
• Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. (Complete Valuation Line I, Line II Line III, Badarpur Line, Inderlok Mundaka Line, Airport Express Line, Shahdara Line Extension, Jahangirpuri Line Extension)
• Uttar Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. (Valuation For Disinvestment Of Its 77 Units Spread All Over U.P. Cost-580Cr. For Disinvestment)
Gaurang is an MMS from Mumbai University with a career of over 13 years in the Banking and finance industry at senior levels. Having a strong interest in contributing to individuals, he has also been conducting various soft skills and functional skills training. He has contributed to over 3500 individuals through soft skills and Yoga programs.
His formal certifications include Certified Yoga Teacher and Counsellor (from The Yoga Institute, Santacruz), Certified Nutritionist, Six Sigma Black Belt, Train the Trainer by Wipro and Business Goals Management.
His programs in the areas of stress management, soft skills and health management have helped a number of people including in management institutes and organizations. He has conducted camps on Yoga and stress management for government school teachers, Ayurveda doctors and physical instructors. In addition he regularly conducts soft skills related programs at S.P.Jain Institute of Management. He also conducts camps on rehabilitation and is a regular teacher at the Yoga Institute, the oldest organised Yoga institute in the world.
Having successfully led large teams and handling large portfolios and geographic spreads of up to 180 cities plus in India has given a strong leadership and man management perspective which provides a very practical and relevant touch to all the training programs he conducts. Relevance and understanding of issues and addressing key problems through training programs therefore, is a core strength.
He is also the founder and Director of Abhisti Wellness Services Pvt. Ltd. which has launched the World's first 360 degree health management portal; www.wellzee.com to address issues related to health & fitness, diet and stress management.
1. Interpersonal Skills At The Workplace
2. Developing Second Line Of Management As Leaders
4. Health And Wellness
5. Stress Management To Improve Sales
6. The Seven Habits
8. Soft Skills Based Career Counseling
9. Consulting A School On A Differentiated Value Added Curriculum
10. Client List Includes GE, Mahindra & Mahindra, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Max Bupa, Management Institutes In Pune And Mumbai
1. Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd - Head Risk & Strategy & Head Collections
2. Standard Chartered Bank – Secured And Unsecured Collections Head For Western Region
3. HDFC Bank – National Manager Products And Marketing & Six Sigma Black Belt
4. ICICI Bank – National Credit Head For Car Loans And Institutional Marketing Manager
5. GE Countrywide–– Area Manager And Operations
1. Set Up Operations And Distribution Channel For GE Countrywide In Punjab
2. Set Up National Distribution And Branch Network For HDFC Securities
3. Set Up The Institutional Marketing Division (Retail Products) For ICICI Bank
4. Have Implemented Over 10 Transformation / Process Change Projects Successfully Delivering > Rs. 500 Mn In Revenue – These Have Been In Various Areas Related To Business Processes, IT, Sales And Marketing, Operations And Customer Delight.
5. Visiting Faculty At S.P. Jain Institute Of Management And Other Institutes.
A qualified Company Secretary from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. He has three years of experience in Company Law and also providing other services in allied corporate laws.
1. Incorporation Of The Company As Per Applicable Provisions Of The Companies Act, 1956 And The Companies Act, 2013.
2. Incorporation Of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.
3. Drafting Of LLP Contracts.
4. Application For Director Identification Number (DIN) And Digital Signature Certificates (DSC).
5. Registration With Various Departments For Excise And Customs, Service Tax, RBI, Income Tax Etc.
6. Conversion Of Annual Reports Into Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) And Filing Thereof.
7. Pre- Certification Of Annual Filing Forms And Other Periodical Forms.
8. Filing And Uploading Of Forms To Registrar Of Companies And Other Concerned Authorities Like Annual Filing Forms 20B, Form 23AC & 23ACA, Form 66 And Various Other Periodic Forms.
9. Day To Day Dealings With The Various Concerned Government Departments Like Registrar Of Companies, Stock Exchanges, SEBI, Regional Directors (Ministry Of Corporate Affairs) And Company Law Board.
10. To Ensure That All The Information Generated By The Transaction Processing System Are Reliable & Complete.
11. To Issue Compliance Certificates.
12. To Give The Secretarial Audit Report Quarterly/Half-Yearly/Annually As The Case May Be.
13. To Provide Services For Project Financing.
14. To Maintain All The Statutory Books & Records Under The Companies Act And Allied Corporate Laws.
1. Date Of Birth: 10:07:1978
2. Educational Qualification(S): B. Com, FCA, DISA
3.Professional Qualification(S): Chartered Accountant & Diploma In Information System Audit (ICAI)
4. Membership No.: 099138
5. Total Experience In Number Of Years: 12 Years
6. Jobs Execution
• Conducting Stock Audits, Revenue Audits, Expenditure Audits, Statutory Audits Of Branches Of Public Sector Banks
• Conducting Internal Audits, Statutory Audits And Management Audits
• Conducting Quality Systems Audits As Per 9001-04 Quality Standards And Arranging Quality Certification
• Syndication Of Loans With Various Public Sector Banks And Financial Institutions Developing Management Information Systems
• Designing Budgetary And Control Systems
• Determining Measures Of Effective Utilization Of Capital
• Assisting The Management As An Efficient Use Of Working Capital As An Aid To Improve Productivity
• Reviewing Procedures And Systems For Operational Control
• Working As Enforcement Agents Under The Securitisation And Reconstruction Of Financial Assets And Enforcement Of Security Interest Act, 2002.
• Conducting Internal Audits, Statutory Audits Of Colleges & Educational Institutions.
7. Work Experience:
|Name of Group||Period||Type of Assignment||Scope of Work|
|State Bank of Patiala||2002 - 2003 to 2006 - 2007||Statutory Audit||Statutory Audit|
|State Bank of India||2007 - 2008 to 2010 - 2011||Statutory Audit||Statutory Audit|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||2004 - 2005 to 2012 – 2013||Stock Audit||Stock Audit|
|Punjab National Bank||2008 – 2009 to 2012 - 2013||Stock Audit||Stock Audit|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||2011 – 2012 to 2012 - 2013||Statutory Audit||Statutory Audit|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||2011 - 2012||Stock Audit||Stock Audit|
|M/s GATS INDIA LIMITED., M/s GATS Consulting (India) Private Limited||1995- till date||Consultant to Banks/ Financial Institutes etc. as securitization Agent. + External Auditor doing audit job looking after the financials of various clients as their consultants|
1. Date Of Birth: 27:03:1963
2. Educational Qualification(S): B. A., FCA
3. Total Experience In Number Of Years: 23 Years
4. Work Experience:
|#||Name of Group||Period||Type of Assignment||Scope of Work|
|1||Malwa Cotton Spinning Mills Ltd.||1990 – till date||Accounts & Finance||Accounts & Finance|